check out my work
See what my customer’s are saying:
Thank-you Simon for recently donating your time and for your amazing work to capture a very special video for our family and for our son Jake on his birthday and his commitment ceremony to Carly in very hard times in our lives. This will create lasting memories of him and for their Son Noah. Thank-you.
Thank you Simon for capturing our special day so beautifully! We are so grateful that you were a part of it and so happy with this beautiful memory!!
Simon was recommended to me by one of his clients. He is easy to deal with and no fuss. At the wedding, I didn't even notice him which meant he got great of candid pics from all different angles. The comments I have had about the photos say he did a great job at capturing the vibe of the day. Thank you simon!
- Gold PackageBest Value$2,999
- 10 Hours Coverage
- Prep + Ceremony + Reception
- 3x Cameras, 2x Videographers
- 5-7 Minute Highlight Video
- Full HD Video
- Gold Bonuses:
- Separate videos provided with Speeches & Ceremony in full
Servicing Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and surrounding areas.
- Additional hours of coverage: $110 per hour, per videographer.
- Entire Ceremony on Video: $330 (Free in the Gold package). A separate video containing the entire ceremony will be provided. Edited with multiple camera angles. Two camera operators are required for this extra and therefore it is not available in the Bronze Package.
- All Speeches on Video: $330 (Free in the Gold package). A separate video containing all of the speeches will be provided. Edited with multiple camera angles. Two camera operators are required for this extra and therefore it is not available in the Bronze Package.
- DVDs: $30 each. The DVD will have a custom-made menu, chapter points and cover.
- Bluray: $40 each. The Bluray will have a custom-made menu, chapter points and cover.
Custom DVD & Bluray Menu Example
Looking for Wedding Photography? I offer that too.
SECURE YOUR BOOKING TODAY
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes. My ABN number is 67 351 473 123. You will be supplied with a Tax Invoice for all work performed. Prices will include GST.
Yes. I hold a current Public Liability insurance policy with coverage up to $20 million.
Yes. Credit card payments are accepted. Payments will attract fees of 2.2% for over the phone payments or 1.9% for payments made in person.
Typically, no. I am unable to legally use music in my videos without obtaining the appropriate licence. This usually rules out most mainstream music.
Editing a wedding highlight video is a very time consuming process. You can expect your video within 4 weeks from the date of your wedding.
Your wedding will be one of the most important days of your life. A second shooter will help ensure that none of the important moments of your special day are missed. You’ll have more camera angles, meaning that not only will you be able to see the action unfold, such as the ceremony or speeches, you’ll also be able to see the reactions of your family members and friends as they watch on.
At this point in time I do not offer any packages that combine photography and videography.